What you will find here:
- Gaulish Reconstructionism and Gallo-Lusitanian Polytheism
- Ancestor worship and animism, including urban animism and hero-cults
- Pop culture polytheism and magic, some of which will go here, some on other blogs
- Discussions of seasonal stuff, the Coligny Calendar, and ritual practice
- Discussions of the gods and research posts about deities, Iron Age life, and Gaulish themes
- Devotional art, music, poetry, and short stories
- Maybe some discussions of divination, folk magic, and more modern forms of magical practice
- Probably some stuff about modern bardics and how that applies to Gaulish polytheism
What you will not find here:
- Hate or bigotry about race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, etc.
- Tolerance for any of the above – comments are moderated and must be accepted
- A culture of aggression or snark – all questions are welcome, no matter how new you may be!
- Hatred for pop culture paganism/magic, teen witches, disabled witches, otherkin and therians, new religions, or other subset of this community who usually get hate or trolled on places like Tumblr.
- Untagged UPG or UPG passed off as fact, though UPG will be a part of this blog.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! If you would like me to make my blog more accessible in any way, let me know the problem and I will try to fix it.
One accessibility note – If English is not your first language and you’d rather comment in your native language, that is fine! I can read a few Romance languages fairly well, and can use translators for what I don’t know.